Join us for a free informative semiar with up-to-date information on how to easily protect your assets through a properly constructed estate plan.
When: Wednesday, May 6, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Where: Stanford Gallery
111 "I" Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
- How you can avoid probate and estate taxes
- Why you need a will or trust
- Who will protect your beneficiaries
- What is joint tenancy
- When to plan for disability and incapacity
Seating is limited. Please respond by May 4th to Delta Mello at (916) 322-7112 or
Presenter: Mark S. Drobny, Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, the State Bar of California Legal Specialization.
Mr. Drobny has served on the boards of serveral major Northern California charities and is widely regarded as one of the region's top experts on estate planning. Founder of Drobny Law Offices, he has practiced law for more than 30 years and has served as a Judge Pro Tem for the Sacramento Superior Court's Probate division for more than 15 years.
2015 Estate Planning Dates:
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am