Help keep the trains rolling by joining the California State Railroad Museum today!
Several membership levels are available for individuals, families and children.
Choose the membership that is best for you!
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Free Admission to the California State Railroad Museum*
- Free coach Excursion Train Rides on the Sacramento Southern Railroad*
- Discounts on first class Excursion Train Rides on the Sacramento Southern Railroad*
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and Huntington & Hopkins Hardware Store**
- 15% discount on Photographic Reproduction Orders from the California State Railroad Museum Library
- Invitations to Members-Only Events
- Subscription to the Museum's On Track! newsletter
- Annual membership pin and membership card
- Donor Book recognition
- Advance notice to purchase tickets for special events
- And much more! For a complete list of membership benefits by category click here.
*Excluding special ticketed events and train rides
** Excluding magazines and already discounted items
NARM Reciprocal Benefit:
Members at the $150 Engineer level and above receive two free admissions to over 750 museums nationwide participating in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program. For a list of those participating museums click here.
How to Join:
- Online: Fill out the form online and click SUBMIT for a secure way to purchase your membership.
- Mail: Print this form and mail it to the CSRMF Membership Dept, 111 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
- Phone: Call the Membership Office, Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm at (916) 445-5995.
- During your visit to the Museum: Planning to visit? You may join or renew your membership at the Museum's front desk.
Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your membership packet in the mail.
Memberships must be purchased prior to September 5, 2015 in order to qualify for Member Advance Ticket Sales for 2015 THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride
For additional information please call 916-445-5995, email
or visit our FAQ page.
The California State Railroad Museum Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) cooperating association which supports the California State Railroad Museum proudly operated by California State Parks.